1. M: take a look at this cater. Maybe we can find some gifts for Jean’s new house.
W: Ok, but remember we can afford a lot.
Q: what does the woman mean?
2. W： I am absolutely going nowhere about this statistics.
M: How about going through them with you?
Q: what does the man mean?
3. M: are you just starting the record, aren’t you ? Let’s begin on Page 55.
W: Sorry. I am afraid I can begin right now.
Q: What mean from the conversation?
4. W: remember. Carl’s arriving is at 226
W: thanks to reminding me. I thought it would be sometime in July.
Q: what are the speakers talking about?
5. M： please excuse me for not attending the meeting yesterday. I am afraid I forgot to check the schedule.
W: that’s all right. We have to rearrange the meeting at weekend. And everything went wrong.
Q：what does it mean from the conversation.
6. W: I didn’t fall sleep at least to 5 tomorrow.
Q: what do we learn from the conversation?
7. ,M: I got some bad news today. The star we are in is going to fall
W: I am going to let you go.
Q: What does the woman want to know?
8 W: what’s wrong? You smell like a fish.
Q: what’s man mean?
M:That’s Marria’s families and we want to be engaged.
W：It’s wonderful, Erik! Congratulations!
M: I really like her families, too, very nice. Ms Comona speaks four languages and Mr. Comona a diplomat. In fact, he gives the speech at the Saturday morning.
W: OH, that’s was N’s father? I heard the speech.
M: You did?
W: Well, I heard part of it and listened to it for ten minutes, and then I fell asleep. I saw it was in class. Anyway, tell me about your weekend.
M：Saturday evening we saw a play. And Sunday afternoon we saw the soccer game. Then Sunday night we all went out for dinner. Marria, her parents, and me. That was the first chance we had to talk.
W: Would you know this?
M: That’s first I was. We didn’t say much. Mr. Comona told some good stories about his experiences as a diplomat and he asked about my hobbies.
W: And what did you say?
M: Well, I didn’t tell him about my flying lessons. I told him about my chess play and my classical music collection.
W: Good idea! Her parents really approval of you. Don’t they?
M: I guess so. Marria called this morning and said,” My father told me he’ll like you sunny right now”
W: That was great.
M: Not exactly. I want to get married after I graduated school in about three years.